The first step to attracting throngs of engaged, qualified leads – I’m talking people flocking to your social media feeds, piling on in the comments of your articles, and swarming the stage at your next live speaking engagement – the first step to the clamoring crowds is to figure out what you’re doing right and on which channels you already have raving fans.
Reviewing the user journey on your website is important, but user experience across all platforms should be reviewed before starting or changing your lead acquisition strategy.
Before we write the first word of copy, publish the first lead magnet or buy your first ad we will gather as much data as possible including:
- information about your audience
- analytics for the traffic on your site
- social media audience and engagement
- the type and topics of existing content
- keywords and phrases you rank for
- search trends for keywords in your industry
Brand new and don’t have a lot of customer data yet? We still gather information on your existing efforts and turn to look alike competitor audiences for information.